Monday 16 April 2012

Balloon Imaginarium Installation


Over the last two years I have been organizing art and fashion events around Auckland City. Sometimes I wake up and literally have to pinch myself that I get paid to do what I love. Since working in these industries my days have been filled with so much inspiration and beauty so I decided to start up this space to share my own inspiration, in the hopes of inspiring others. 

 
This Wednesday I am collaborating with my good friend and super talented lady Ashley Smith. She is the editor of Unitec's Student Magazine and came up with the installation concept. 

The Balloon Imaginarium's purpose is to ignite the creative and imaginative thinking of the every day Aucklander. The installation will provoke inspiration to a realm of possibilities. The event is meant to be experienced and manifested by the Auckland public, in their direct participation with the installation.


 

If you are in Auckland City come check out what we are up to in front of the Auckland City Library from 10am - 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment