Wednesday 18 April 2012

Twenty Seven Names

 Photographs by Guy Coombes

Starting to think about NZ Fashion Week 2012, I've been reminiscing about 2011's Fashion Week. Last year I was lucky enough to join the NZ Fashion Week team and started up their Tubmlr page. So much fun! There were a handful of stand out runway shows but what I was really inspired by was how Twenty Seven Names brought in more of an artistic element, by showcasing a series of blown up photographs of their Winter 2012 collection.

It also helped that they chose Hopkinson Cundy as their gallery of choice as this is one of my all time favourite art spaces in Auckland. Tucked away on K Road's Cross Street in Auckland, New Zealand if you haven't yet checked out this gem of a gallery, it's a must!

Photograph by Cleo Barnett (me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment