Thursday 19 April 2012

My Favourite NZ Made - Rings!


At the moment my must have on or feel a bit naked accessory is definitely a ring. Since living in New Zealand I've been discovering a beautiful family of designers that create unique one-of-a-kind rings including Meadowlark, Stolen Girlfriends Club and the talented Zora Boyd from Wunderkammer.


 


Photograph by Meadowlark.

Wunderkammer jewelery, photograph by BLACKlog

 
Wunderkammer ring, photograph by BLACKlog.

For me Zora's creations capture the magical, rough and isolated beauty of New Zealand's countryside more so than any other collection. If you're visiting Auckland definitely make sure to visit Wunderkammer's desecrate Ponsonby Road boutique and indulge in a piece you will treasure forever. I have found myself mesmerized afternoons on end by the unique collection of quartz, crystals and precious stones that are each handmade and hand picked by Zora for their unique properties.

Photographs from the Wunderkammer Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment