Thursday 10 May 2012

My Week In Melbourne - Part 1

 
One week in Melbourne and it's conclusive. This is definitely a city I could live in! It's the little things about this city that make me happy. I love being in a city where every night of the week people are out and about, where every night of the week there's something to do. Where Art and Music fill the streets. Where everyone's an artist or if not an artist then a lover of the arts. Where you can happily get lost in endless backstreets, vintage shops and underground train stations, stopping whenever you feel the need to warm up with steaming hot mulled wine or some of the most delicious dumplings you have ever tasted. It's definitely freezing here at the moment so that is pretty often for me :)


Tomorrow miss Tiffany Singh arrives and we will start plotting our next week of instal for the Next Wave Festival. Shits about to get crazy! (in a good way)

 
Dumpling heaven in China Town.
 
Make sure to stop into Section 8 for the best Mulled Wine in the city.
 
 
All of these photos were taken on my i phone, some using instagram...can't wait to get my first roll of film back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment